About the Role
Naq is looking for UI Developers with a flair for design and a passion for UX to help shape and build the Naq platform and give our customers a pleasurable and fulfilling experience. We are looking for someone to lead our UI team and help us grow an in-house UI function. This role will require you to really take ownership of the UI and grow with the company, with the space and freedom to feel like you have a real impact on the direction of the codebase.
As a member of a small business, you will be interacting with all levels of the team, including the founders and other departments.
The role will involve:
- Developing the UI, working with stakeholders to build industry-leading product features
- Be responsible for the successful and bug-free delivery of the Naq user interface, reporting directly to the Head of Engineering
- Ensuring pixel-perfect design, with a smooth and intuitive workflow through the platform
- Working with backend developers to ensure fast and reliable API integrations
- Planning a roadmap to shape the UI architecture over time keeping us up to date
This role will start as remote, but Naq is moving to a hybrid form of working. Before the end of the year, we will likely open an office in the London area. However, if the perfect candidate for this role is outside of that area, we will not be geograph-ist!
This is a permanent position.